05 April 2009

kindness in action

it's times like these, when i can push all the critcism and doubts to the back of my head and just smile at the encouragement. it's these incidences that reinforce my faith in humanity and belief that there are genuinely kind people in the world and im surrounded by them. i forget a box of cupcakes, miscalculate costs, even run down keats way after you and i get this:

"KLLLLLLugo...what will I have to do to make you understand why I did this??...haha
Listen...I really believe in what you're doing...and you're one of the verrry few people whom I believe has the mind and heart for a cause like this...
If I could, I'd buy your plane ticket for you - haha!!...so let's not get caught up in small details, all right?"

thanks HE (:
and RB and the boy from econ344 who told me that they believe in me, and cupcakes are a bonus.

No comments:

Post a Comment