19 April 2009

goosebumps.

"do you ever get that feeling, that you're on the brink of something really amazing but you're scared to tell anyone? and then, then you get these signs that make you realize that you're doing the right thing? it's so amazing, it gives me goosebumps."
- RB on our idea (:

there's a reason for my sleepless nights and it's not school. my heart pounds and my head spins when i think about all the possibilities. the revolution we can create, the changes we can initiate, and most importantly, the people we can help.

this is going to be amazing. because we're going to make it amazing.

great. just what i need before my 3 finals in 2 days.
more to come on [insert project name here].
im SO excited :D

1 comment:

  1. kristina ..
    im so excited for you .. and all of us to be starting new lives. I just got home a couple hours ago and its just began to hit me. this thing we call real life. No more waterloo nerding, this is the real thing.

    congratulations and we will always be there to support you :) high five !

    ReplyDelete